Yes, we have a well-stocked pharmacy.
Please bring your medical insurance documents and contact our IP billing and TPA department on 9599930035
Call on 9297991020 for our ambulance service.
ICU- Morning 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM, Evening 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Wards- Evening 5:00 to 7:00 PM.
Outside food is not allowed in the hospital for the patient.
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Patient/Family has the right to:
1. Accessibility, Availability, and Assessment
• Access to treatment irrespective of case color religion nationality disability or source of payment
• Be provided immediate care at the time of emergency
• Have access to medical records
2. Information Exchange – Education and about health care needs
• Know about safe and effective use of medication, food-drug interaction, diet and nutrition, immunizations, specific disease process, complication and prevention strategy, and preventing healthcare-associated infection.
• Be educated in a language and format that patients can understand
3. Involvement in Decision Making
• Make an informed choice for refusal of treatment.
• Give informed consent before blood transfusion anesthesia surgery any other invisible where are procedures and treatment.
• Be allowed to see an additional opinion regarding clinical care.
4. Respect, Dignity, and Consideration
• Receive respect for special preferences, spiritual and cultural needs without affecting treatment and other patients by the hospital policy.
• Get protection from neglect and abuse.
5. Personal and Information Privacy
• Be provided privacy during examination, a procedure for consultation.
• Ensure confidentiality of information regarding his/her treatment.
6. Treatment cost
• Be informed about the expected cost of treatment
7. Complaint and Feedback
• Raise a complaint to the concerned authority.
• Share any feedback suggestions or complaints, Pease contact the floor in-charge at +91-7042971666 in case of any query
The patient family has the responsibility to
• Follow the treatment plan advised by your care provider.
• Provide complete and correct information about demographics, any treatment going under other doctors, and known allergies to your care provider.
• Give an honest update on health status during treatment.
• Understand that any discontinuation in treatment or to leave against medical advice would be at your own risk.
• Behave politely and respectfully to other patients, hospital staff, and doctors.
• Provide TPA insurance details at the time of admission.
• Pay for services built for promptly as per the hospital policies.
• Not to damage Hospital property and to comply with Hospital policies (eg: No smoking, No tobacco chewing, No spitting, Maintaining silence, etc.)
We have the below available diagnostic services:
CT, MRI, USG, X-Ray, 2D Echo, EEG, EMG, ECG, NCV, TMT, PFT, Uroflowmetry.
They are routinely available from 8 AM to 8 PM by appointment. For emergency cases available 24 x 7.
We have full-fledged / equipped paediatric department services from newborn babies to 18 years of age. We have all the facilities like NICU, PICU, indoor services. Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation services.
We will be starting a Kidney transplant service soon.
Yes, we do have specialised care for Geriatric patients.